Thursday, September 29, 2011

Halloween Classics

Hey Ghouls!

Are you needing to get into the Halloween spirit? Something that helps me is watching a classic Horror movie! Need a suggestion on what to watch?
Here is a LINK to the "Top 20 Scary Halloween Movies" according to Readers Digest. This list includes classics like "The Shining", "Silence of the Lambs", and "The Exorcist".

One of my favorite scary movies is "Pet Sematary". I can remember watching this at a friends house when I was younger on Halloween. It totally freaked me out and this movie still terrifies me to this day.

Of course, you could always watch movies that feature the classic characters that you always see around this time of year. "Nightmare on Elm Street" features Freddie Krueger and "Halloween" features Michael Myers. These are both characters that seem to dominate haunted houses and costume stores.

If you aren't quite into the Halloween spirit yet, try watching one of these terrifying movies. They won't disappoint!

Happy Haunting!
Your Ghoul Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment