Friday, September 23, 2011

Halloween Make Up!!!

Bride of Frankenstein Make up
Screen Clipping of TheTeamErin Make Up tutorial

Whats up Ghouls?

We have talked about the costumes but that's not all you have to think about. What costume is complete without.....MAKEUP! NONE! so I'm going to give you a few tips on the make up.

Of course it must match your costume. It's the point of the make up. It's to accentuate the aesthetics of your costume. Make sure the make up fits the costune. So if you are being the bride of Frankenstein You must have the make up to match.

The picture that I have inserted on the left is an easy Bride Of Frankenstein look. This is one of the more literal looks when it comes to make up. Your make up should fit the character but should also fit the mood. if you want your look to be more scary, go with a more Scary look and if you want to be more sexy Go with that kind of make up.

For me when I have a costume I always try my best to use the make up I already have for my costume but if I don't have the kind i need and I don't feel like dropping a boat load of cash, I will just go with the drugstore kits that they have. The reason why I try my best to use my make up because I know how my skin will react to it, while the drugstore kits they put in the stores every year seem to give my skin a bad reaction, but if you want to use those kits (which have good instructions on how to do the looks) you can.

Once again HAVE FUN with this. Putting your costume on shouldn't be a chore, play around with it, and do what you think works best fore you. I'm just giving some tips on things. If you could care less about the make up of your costume, then don't worry about it i'm sure you will have a Scary-cool time at whatever you do.

Happy Haunting!
Love,
Your Ghoul Friends

*Bonus Haunt*here are break downs of vamp and bride of frankenstein make up.
Sexy Vamp Look
Bride Of Frankenstein Make up Tutorial

*Look to Scare or.....BITE*
Scary Vamp Look

No comments:

Post a Comment