Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sexy vampire

My costume from last year But that's not me lol


Hello ghouls!

This is one of your ghoul friends here and I was just stopping by to do a more focused blog on the sexy vampire look in the make up snse.

The reason why I wanted to do this was because the vampire is starting to become a much more popular costume, and I just wanted to elaborate on it and help out a bit more.

last year (2010) I was a "seductive/sexy" vampire for Halloween last year, and I loved it. the make up look was quite easy to achieve. the look that I tried to replicate was THIS look. Mine didn't come out exactly like that because i had to improvise with my make up because I didn't have all of the same colors but it came out pretty good.



My vamp eye make up
 As the photo of my make up suggests mine was a little light but that is mainly because the darker kind of make up didn't really show up that well on my skin tone.

That's one thing you must always consider while thinking about your make up. what goes good wit your skin tone. Every skin tone can recreate any make up look, you just have to readjust the amount of colors you use or what kind of make up you use. If I wanted to portray the link that I posted the link to, I would have to get cream shadow in order for it to show up. on halloween I had some foundation that was to light for me so I just used that to get that pale finish. I'm not a fan of white make up because it seems so extreme and unrealistically pale.

From source
Other than make up accessories are important as well. I bought fangs and a crosslike choker. You can just about get accessories like that anywhere. and if you want to go all out get a wig. it will add to the illusion. For more accessories Check This Out. it has everything you need to be looking at.

I just wanted to elaborate a little on that one costume look because it's a popular one and I just wanted to give you a little bit more info on that costume

Once again have fun with it! It's halloween! anyways ghouls, enjoy yourself!

Have fun
Love
Your Ghoul Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment